Tuesday, October 9, 2012

4 sleeps until Northland Champs!!


I can't believe I am getting on stage in FOUR SLEEPS!! It has been such a long journey! My first official day dieting and training was documented as the 19th of June! Here we are 122 days later, 10 + kg of fat loss and over 11%(??) body fat loss (Official numbers to come!!)

Plans are in place for the next few days! Posing, chicken eating, training, asparagus eating, water drinking, tanning, road-tripping, carb-saturating, more tanning and finally getting polished up (eyelashes, hair, make-up, nails) then STAGE TIME!!!  SO EXCITED!!!

Thankfully on Saturday night post-comp I can have a substantial meal so I am looking forward to a stress free catch up with the family and friends who are road-tripping up for the show, and eating measured, portioned un-weighed quantities of meat! (and maybe a smidgeon of Krista's famous gluten/dairy free apple crumble!)

I'm sure this meal will refuel my brain and body, and set me up for the coming week, back on the pre-comp wagon to prep for my second show!

Here's a wee pic from some posing I did with Michelle a couple of weeks ago - I have leaned out since then due to the diet I've been on - but don't have any more recent photos than this! I would be lying if I said this current diet is easy! Its not easy, its not exciting, but it is neccessary and it's only for two more days until I start to carb-up on friday..
               
                 Until then, I'm going with the motto...

3 comments:

  1. Wow the lean keen Tarn. Looking good. Looking forward to seeing you ALL. Going shopping tomorrow for FOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge good luck Tarn :) Rock it!!! Your progress is amazing...!!

    ReplyDelete