Thursday, August 2, 2012

Week twelve

Week twelve... and it needed to be a big week. My body fat needs to come down to the 22.something% mark.
So after 7 morning cardio sessions, 5 weight training sessions followed by 20 min cardio... I am a bit pooped and am hoping for a good result at my weigh in tomorrow morning.
 The knee has been feeling the effects of the week so he is getting a rest tomorrow morning, replacing my cardio time with some extra time during which I am going to turn my morning porridge into porridge cakes!
 I can't stop thinking about chocolate but needless to say that's out of the question so I will make do with my chocolate protein powder for now!
I have my fingers crossed that my lovely coach/mentor/everything lady Michelle will add a few more carbs back into my diet.. some kumara would be amazing.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the weigh-in ... enjoy your porridge cakes!!!

    ReplyDelete