Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Come on body!

Well well well. Where have I been. Last week's weigh in wasn't as spectacular as the week's before, so we changed our game plan. Luckily for me, this meant more food! My body had got so used to the low calories I was on that it started holding onto all it's precious energy stores, so we had to trick it, with more food!
I was allowed a meal off, which I had on Saturday night with Shenae and her crew after her comp.
Shenae looked stunning! Refer to picture for proof! 
She rocked the socks off the stage and remains an inspiration to me, and a reminder to trust in the process, as I will get there!!

Sunday was a lot of stomach pain, bloatedness but I had a TONNE of energy in the morning and smashed out a good post-lots-of-food cardio session.

My diet this week is higher in calories than the past two weeks and includes kumara for lunch! I am also taking a fat burner pre-morning workout (which means I don't have to drink coffee for energy until about 1 or 2pm!) and L-carnitine in the afternooons, pre-workout, which also boosts my energy levels! This week's weigh in will be interesting and I don't really know what to expect. The other supplement change we've made has been to start on 5-HTP supplements. More on these later... 

This week at school I also have another Path test and a Neuro practical exam, next week I have an Extremities practical and an Extremities written exam. Busy times ahead!

Luckily I have the best parents in the world who help out in times of need, more than they realise! Because I am on my fat-burner buzz until the early afternoon, I need some way of keeping my coffee hot at school until I need it! Look what arrived in the mail... 

A wonderful, amazing, keeps-my-coffee-hot-until-I-need it, THERMOS!! My lovely parentals also sponsored my latest tub of protein.. THANK YOU!!!

I've had heaps of energy this week, I'm not sure whether to put it down to the kumara, the fat-burners, the L-carnitine... but I am grateful! And am planning on smashing out my exams.. I better go and study. 

xxx

1 comment:

  1. When we are very old we know you will look after us!!
    Well done to Shenae - she does look great! Good luck with your workouts and exams this week - enjoy the kumara too!

    ReplyDelete