Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday night tally-up

Week ten weigh-in tomorrow.. I'm a scared wee chicken.
This week my calories have been higher, I had a (BIIIIIIG) meal off and I only did three weight sessions.
So in total: 6 cardio sessions
3 weight sessions plus 20 min cardio following the weights
1 extra cardio - 20 min run, 10 min walk

Last week I was in love with Smegs (and still are, except now they are Smeg-whites.. minus the yolk), so this week's food high-light: Mid-morning snack! 



Either a protein bar


...or two corn thins with some cottage cheese and tuna.












Both were highly delicious, however I have a feeling this may also be relative as it turns out Smegs are only delightful to those who survive on chicken and cauliflower, thank you K and Elle for confirming that :P

And this week's exercise high-light has two recipients: My Tuesday afternoon treadmill jog and my Wednesday afternoon leg workout.
I just love running. I really do. I can't do it too often while training for this comp as I need my knee (and other parts of my limbs) to be functioning for morning cardio sessions. But I am going to try and do it twice a week!
My leg workout was great, lots of exercise, lots of burning and general awesomeness. You just can't beat a good leg workout.

Anywho, sleep time for me. Tomorrow afternoon I have my neuroscience practical exam, which I plan on studying for during my Chiro Science class at 9am.. Ahh the things we do. xox







2 comments:

  1. Just realised you are doing a backwards countdown with the weeks!!12-11-10-!!! Sounds like you don't need to make me a smeg after all...! Good luck with the weigh in and the exam!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe yip reverse count-down! Will post on weigh-in today yipppeeee!!

    ReplyDelete