Thursday, August 9, 2012

The tally up....

Week 11 weigh in tomorrow morning....
What have I done in the last seven days?

6x morning cardio sessions
4x evening weights with 20 min cardio straight after
3x afternoon/evening cardio sessions
= 13 gym sessions

Eaten 2.45 kg of chicken.
Consumed 28 protein shakes in the forms of protein paste, protein porridge, smeggies and good old fashioned protein shakes.
By the way, anyone want to sponsor me some protein powder? Haha.

I am so pooped now I think I will sleep like a wee polar bear during hibernation season.
This is me... goodnight all xox





2 comments:

  1. wow that is a lot of chicken!! And a lot of gym sessions - it's great you can make it all fit in :-) (Check your account)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may quite possibly have the best parents in the world. Yes I learnt the hard way.. always buy your chicken from Pak n Save. :)

    ReplyDelete