Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pathology Smathology?

This post is dedicated to the future Tarn, or anyone else who may need inspiration, motivation or just a general kick up the bum.
We have these tests fortnightly and they count towards our final grade.
First test, my grade was the best in the class and  in the second test it was
second best, along with about 5 other people.

I smashed another Pathology test. Smashed as in 24/25.

The point of this blog isn't to show off... it's to prove that you can do it.

You can actively work towards reaching your health and fitness goals, your career goals, your academic goals.

For me, it shows I can do..11+ gym sessions per week, get to every class at school, work my 13 hrs at the gym and still study enough to know that "sheets and aggregates of plasma cells" are indicative of multiple myeloma where as Reed-sternberg cells would indicate Hodgkin's lymphoma.
It shows I can prep all my meals in advance so I am having exactly 150g of chicken when I need it.. (or 200g of chicken if it's dinner time :D)

It may be early days. We're at week 11, which I am sure is going to feel a hell of a lot different to week 2, but I am challenging myself to keep up the grades and get on that stage looking as good as I possibly can.

So, future Tarn, stop making excuses, get organised and just do it ;) 


10.5 WEEKS LEFT - BRING IT ON!!


1 comment: