Thursday, August 23, 2012

Week nine tally!!

Week number nine...and I'm feeling fine... as I lay here with an ice pack on my bum ;)

This week's stats:
7 fasted cardio sessions
4 weights sessions followed by 20 min x-trainer
2 twenty min runs
13 sessions.. this could explain the ice-pack!

Your cauliflower will be happy you are
finally enjoying his taste
Food fav this week: MASHED CAULIFLOWER! WOW! So here I was, struggling to down my cauli (supposed to eat around 300g of veges per lunch/dinner), coating it in Crystal's mustard which is handily near to calorie-free, when someone mentions CAULI MASH!! I tried it that evening and have sworn never to eat another plain cauliflower head again! 
What is this cauli mash I hear you ask? Well. You boil your cauli until it's very smooshy and soft. Drain all the water and blend it up into smithereens with some wee spices, salt, pepper, and away you go! 
CAULI MASH! 

Favourite exercise session of the week: My chest workout! I don't usually rate my chest workouts, but this week's one was awesome! Kurt was in the gym with me and we tried a couple of different exercises. I think I need to tweak my programs a bit to add some variety. 

Weigh-in tomorrow, my fingers are crossed for a good number on the scales but as I learnt last week, THE SCALES ARE SNEAKY!

Until next time
xx





1 comment:

  1. Gosh you are getting so experimental in the kitchen!! Hope the ice packs helped! Good luck for today's weigh-in :-)

    ReplyDelete